Are you guilty of sashaying over to the break room each morning and filling up a big paper cup of coffee? Or worse – !!! – styrofoam? Each paper cup that’s tossed after a single use is the product of water, electricity, and trees.
Infographic via Papercut
Why not bring in a mug you love? You’ll not only avoid all that waste, but you can bring a little personality to the mundane cubicle environment.
I’m always wary of clutter, but I make an exception to have a little collection of pretty mugs for every occasion. Scroll down for a round-up of 10 mugs I’m coveting right now.
1. Eat Cake For Breakfast // Kate Spade, $20
The mug says it all.
2. Monogram Vine Mug // Terrain, $14
Will spring for anything monogrammed.
3. Tinware Mug // Canvas Home, $12
I love how this one mimics vintage metalware. It’s glazed stoneware, so no worries about microwave use 😉
4. Flowers, Birds, and Berries Mug // Three Wheel Studio, $48
Something about these cute little birds just makes me smile. The 18 oz size doesn’t hurt, either – moar coffee plz.
5. Carpe Diem // Etsy, $18
For a little extra kick of motivation in the morning.
6. Forbury Tea Cup & Saucer // Anthropologie, $24
Classy. Plus, a saucer is genius – no more coffee rings on my desk, and no more early-morning spills.
7. Constellations Enamel Mug // Leif Shop, $14
So simple, yet so cute. Channel your inner Katniss.
8. Carnaby Full Deck Mug // Jonathan Adler, $18
Is there anyone immune to Jonathan Adler’s bright colors and cheerful patterns?
9. Eat Well, Travel Often // Society6, $15
10. Luau Girls // Society6, $15
A little extra reminder of that tropical vacation you booked a few weeks ago.